Immersive Introduction to Regenerative Agriculture - Summer Workshop
Join to earn points from this item
Free ground shipping on orders over $249
$15 ground shipping on orders over $149
Join us at White Oak Pastures, where you'll have the opportunity to learn directly from our Field Managers and Harris family members as they generously share their wealth of experience and knowledge.
During this immersive educational experience, you'll enjoy a comprehensive 14-hour (two-day) program featuring in-depth fieldwork and classroom sessions.
- Engage in enlightening discussions with Regenerative Agriculture pioneer, Will Harris.
- Explore multi-species animal impact strategies for sustainable farming.
- Gain valuable insights into agricultural production and processing.
- Take a guided tour of our state-of-the-art abattoir facility.
- Learn about effective pasture rotation methods for optimal land management.
- Discover the difference between modern farming methods and their regenerative effects on soil health.
- Embrace chemical- and synthetic-free farming practices for a more sustainable future.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to expand your knowledge and connect with experts in the field of regenerative agriculture.
Please contact us to book your lodging upon purchasing your ticket:
Carly Redding (678) 977-0607
View our cabin and RV park lodging options online at: https://whiteoakpastures.
View all of our upcoming events on our event calendar here: https://whiteoakpastures.com/event-calendar
Our educational classes and workshops are not geared for small children, unless otherwise specified. As a general rule, a child under ten is not able to participate, due to safety concerns. If you would like to purchase an adult-priced ticket for a teenager, you may do so with the understanding that we usually recommend our educational opportunities for those 18 years old and up.