Events At White Oak Pastures
Workshops & Events At White Oak Pastures
Join us on the farm!
We are fiercely proud of what we do at White Oak Pastures, and we enjoy showing it to people. We also believe farms and food companies should operate with full transparency. In addition to that, we are gracious southern people and the enjoyment of entertaining guests is part of our heritage.
Workshops: Our customers appreciate understanding the farm they support through experiencing it firsthand. We hope you will join us for one of our in-depth workshops.
Topics are always changing. Some of our past workshops have been:
- Pasture-Raised Poultry Production
- Soil Health Management, Eagle Workshop
- Herbs for Everyday Health
- Skull Decorating Workshop
- Build Soil, Build Wealth (Savory Institute)
- Leather Shoe-Making
- Tallow Workshop
- Honey Workshop
- Canning and Preserving Vegetables
- Humane Animal Handling Training
- Butchering: A Lost Art
- February 19: Organic Gardening 101
- February 27 - March 1: Introduction to Regenerative Agriculture Workshop
We love hosting our customers, so please subscribe to our newsletter to learn about upcoming happenings!