Grassfed Corned Beef Brisket
2 lb. Brisket
Free ground shipping on orders over $199
$10 ground shipping on orders over $99
Made in our On-Farm Commissary, you will love our corned beef brisket and will appreciate us doing all of the hard work for you!
Brined for 10 days, contains the following ingredients: Grassfed Beef Brisket, Water, Kosher Salt, Pink Curing Salt( Salt, Sodium Nitrite(6.25%), Propylene Glycol and Sodium Bicarbonate as processing aids, Red 3), Garlic, Carrots, Celery, Brown Sugar, and Pickling Spices (cinnamon, allspice, mustard seed, coriander, bay leaves, ginger, chilies, cloves, black pepper, mace, cardamom, and sulfating agent) No MSG Added
- Heat the oil in a large, deep sauté pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat until it shimmers.
- Pat the brisket dry with paper towels. Add the brisket and sear, flipping once, until a golden brown crust forms. Transfer to a 6-quart or larger slow cooker fat side up.
- Mix some of our grassfed beef bone broth or our beef ramen broth into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until the brisket is very tender, 6 to 8 hours on the LOW setting (250 degrees). Switch to the WARM setting and let rest for at least 20 minutes. (If your slow cooker doesn't have a WARM setting, transfer to a baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil while resting.)
- The brisket can be sliced or shredded immediately and served. Or, let the meat cool, then refrigerate overnight. Before reheating, scrape away and discard the layer of fat that has formed on top.